Top 3 ads of this week


1. Coca-Cola: Social Media Guard

This actually is my top favorite. I feel like our smartphone made us less sociable. We are so great in our online life but when it comes to face2face interactions things get messy. Instead of enjoying that time we do check our phones we check in we take pictures of food (ok I do that too, busted) but still we could use a Social Media Guard.



Client: Coca-Cola
Agency: Memac Ogilvy Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates

2. UNICEF Tap Project: Go Without Your Phone To Give Clean Water To Kids

My personal record is 33 minutes. I'm sure I can go for more. Let's all just do this. World water day is coming and we could do something just so little that would have a big impact on people in need. I hope that the sponsors will actually do their part till then let's see how long we can do this.



Client: Unicef
Agency: Droga5, New York
Country: United States of America

3.IKEA: RGB Billboard

Ikea, smart, simple and creative. Well done!



Client: Ikea
Agency: Thjnk, Hamburg
Production: I Made This
Country: Germany


No comments:

Post a Comment