Today's ad from Verizon talks to parents about gender stereotypes. Brilliant

If you are a women you've probably been trough this. As a child you are supposed to wear the pink stuff, the princess dress, play with dolls and stay pretty at all times. It makes me sad when I see this still happening and when I see people my age acting out about it. What is wrong with a girl wanting to play sports or join a science club? I tell you what: NOTHING. So let our kids be kids and enjoy whatever it is that they like. Let them be free to express themselves and if they feel like becoming something less feminine (based on todays standards) as an engineer or whatsoever let's embrace and support it.

Campaigns like "Inspire Her Mind," from Verizon, in partnership with Makers, are truly important.
Check out the website as well: InspireHerMind




CREDITS
Client: Verizon/Makers
Agency: AKQA


No comments:

Post a Comment